Full-Time ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE ASSISTANT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC).
GNI has made great strides in its mission by providing people around the world with a better quality of life. Also our greatest mission is to improve the lives of others-especially those children through education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief project.
Administration & Finance Assistant
– Responsible for carrying out the day to day administration management of HO
– He/she will assist Finance and Administration officer to oversee the functions of HO administration and have office management skills.
– Archive documents relating to project work.
– Organizing and booking travel and accommodation for visitors and staff.
– Procuring small items as may be required.
– Bachelor degree majoring in business administration or management
– Minimum 2 year experience in relevant position of INGO Experience is preferred
– Good level of English and Computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Ability to work effectively with diverse multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
– Honest and trustworthy, hardworking and willing to learn
How to Apply
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post by delivery to Good Neighbor office in Vientiane: Ban Sisangvone, Saysettha Dist. P.O Box 11920 Vientiane Lao PDR Tel & Fax: 021 413 591.Pleasemention your expected salaryon your cover letter or CV and in clude with three references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted forinterview.
The deadline for application is 3rd May2013.
1106 total views, 1 today