Full-Time ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
BACTEC International Limited-Lao are a branch of BACTEC International Limited, a UXO remediation organization with a head office based in the United Kingdom and with branches and operations in several countries. BACTEC International Limited-Lao have operated successfully throughout Lao PDR since 2008.
Position: Administration and Finance Officer (Full-time)
Applications close: 06 April 2015
Qualifications and Experience Required
– Candidates must hold a minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in business administration and financial accounting.
– Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Finance or higher.
– Competent level of English language skills (Spoken, written and comprehension).
– Organized and self-motivated.
– A high attention to detail and good analytical skills.
– Capacity to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
– High competency in MS Office products.
– Pleasant and cooperative personality.
– Driving licence a desirable asset.
– Preparation, processing and filing of company administrative reports, returns and other associated documentation.
– Assist with the employment and travel requirements for internationally recruited staff.
– Process employee contracts and administer personnel files.
– Assist the Country Manager with management of field duty rosters.
– Record and prepare the minutes of the monthly OH&S meeting.
– Assist with the preparation, processing and monitoring of BACTEC local property leases.
– Regular liaison with the BACTEC accountant in the UK as required.
– Assist with audits and reports.
– Prepare, lodge and pay all required Lao Tax reports and returns.
– Verify, allocate and input details of business transactions to BACTEC accounting software from documents such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, cheque stubs, and computer printouts.
– Preparation and submission of invoices to clients.
– All BACTEC-Lao banking requirements.
– Assisting in the preparation and distribution of BACTEC staff payrolls in the field.
– Management of the BACTEC-Lao petty cash sub account.
How to ApplyApplications: Applicants should address a covering letter and enclosed CV to the Regional Manager, BACTEC International Limited-Lao, Unit 8 Phonsavanh Village, Sisattanak District, PO Box 6089 Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 264 923 - 24 E-mail: a.mansell@BACTEC.com
1573 total views, 4 today