Full-Time ADMIN/FINANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position Vacant with INGO
APHEDA (Australian Union Aid Abroad) is seeking to recruit an experienced Lao National to fill a position of an Admin/Finance Officer:
The main duty includes:
• Maintains all relevant administrative procedure for the management of APHEDA office.
• Manages the internal office financial system.
• Ensure that all APHEDA obligations with respect to the financial procedures hereunder the accounting and/audit requirements are properly carried out.
• Assists in preparing quarterly or bi-annually financial report for submission to headquarter.
• Ensure that up to date financial information is available for the Project Manager and the Country Manager.
• Bachelor degree on accounting and financial management or relevant field.
• At least two years work experience on financial management and administrative job, preferably with INGO.
• Excellent English skills both in speaking and writing.
• Strong in computer literacy skills: Word, Excel etc.
• Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Chosen candidate can start the post in mid of March.
How to Apply
A detailed job description can be obtained from APHEDA office or through email address below. Salary will initially be based on the qualification and work experience. Applicants should send their CV with covering letter and list of three referees before office closure on 4 March, 2014 to:
23 Singha Rd. Nongbone, M. Xaysettha, Vientiane, Lao PDR. P.O.BOX: 1770
Deadline for the application is March 4, 2014.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1101 total views, 1 today