Full-Time ACCOUNTANT – THAILAND
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Boart Longyear Company Corporate Office
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001:2000 certified
OSHAS 18001:1999 certified
Boart longyear delivers the most effective drilling solution in the widest world variety of applications to our customers around the world. Boart Longyear has been in Laos since 1993, the first international drilling company and currently expands more than 30 drilling rigs accompanied by the excess number of employees over 500+ Laos nationals.
Prior to our Lao branch enlargement in 2012, we are seeking the fulltime and permanent candidates filling the following positions in Indochina Office; Vientiane and sites.
Accountant (Thailand), Vientiane Capital
- Manage cash expenditure and reporting of cash expenses to Indochina Head Office
- Oversee Accounts Receivable Function
- Manage and process Accounts Payable Function
- Perform month end accounts, including reconciliations of all bank accounts and other balance sheet items
- Preparation and analysis of profit and loss statements and prepare month end reporting packs for US GAAP disclosure.
- Prepare all taxation annual/monthly reports, including payroll tax, prepaid profits tax, VAT, withholding tax, corporate tax and any other applicable taxes.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts.
- Provide assistance to management in dealing with all government departments, including customs officials where necessary.
- Ensure that accounting records and supporting documentation are kept current and available for audit and investigative purposes.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and planning.
- Assist in establishing and implementing relevant internal controls for the Thailand Company.
- Continuously improve business systems, processes and practices in order to meet future demands.
- Month End management of Intercompany commitments. Inclusive of recognising of Interest on Intercompany Loan and subsequent settlements.
- Provides assistance to other Indochina Finance team members when necessary
- Two – three years accounting experience
- Degree qualification in finance / accounting
- Registered accountant with the Dept. of Business Department
- Commercial acumen
- Facilitation & influencing skills
- Knowledge of financial systems & accounting practices.
- Well understand Thai finance & accounting laws
- Strong analytical skills & review methodologies
- Be able to use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and other requirement.
- Excellent English communication and writing
How to Apply
Email to: email@example.com
or deliver your CV and a statement explaining how your qualifications and experience match the position requirements, and your expectation to the address below. Interviews will be held in Vientiane, could be held at site if required.
HR Manager – Indochina
Boart Longyear Ltd.
No 135, Unit 15, Ban Phonthan Neua, Saysetha District,
Vientiane Capital, Lao P.D.R, P.O.Box 6681 Tel . 021 412105
Before 10th August 2012
1354 total views, 1 today