NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Property Nam Kat Yola Pa Resort
• Maintain employee payroll data as specified: maintain vacation and sick leave records, and individual employee files/records as related to payroll;
• Update and promulgate required reports based upon payroll data;
• Prepare, type and document identified accounting and payroll items;
• Process payroll once a month; manage labor & industries and unemployment claims;
• Administer and manage the employee benefits programs and systems; review payables and receivables for accuracy;
• Serve as liaison between agency and funding sources regarding billing issues;
• Manage accounts payable and communications with vendors, process accounts payable weekly;
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical schoolor equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
How to ApplyEmail to : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com . Or submit hard copy to the address below: Building # 466/33, DongDoke Road, XangKhou Village, Xaythany District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: +856-21-771359; Fax: 856-21-771087.
1167 total views, 1 today