Full-Time Economic Support Officer
Economic Support Officer
Disability Mainstreaming Advisory Service “DMAS CENTER” has been established in August 2019, aims to support people with disabilities to access quality services and achieve maximum functional ability enabling them to live independently, with dignity, and to fully participate in their community, Vientiane and other province in Laos. Access to holistic physical rehabilitation services allows people to return to work and support their family. This aligns with the sustainable development goals to empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of people with disabilities and enabling them to access to the job market (SDGs 8, 10 and 11).
We are looking for an experienced colleague to fulfill full time positions: Economic Support Officer based in Vientiane with some travels to other province in Laos.
Economic Support Officer (Full-time)
Task and Responsibilities:
- Plan project activities such as employment activities by working closely with operation manager.
- Support development of processes and tools (teaching-learning/coaching materials) for DMAS Center in collaboration with another relevant team.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with relevant ministries, employer, institutions and project stakeholders
- Identifies possible project partners such as, e.g. NGOs, CSOs (Civil Society Organizations), TVET schools, PEOs (Public Employment Offices), and collaborates with them to deliver Employment Support Service
- Supervises implementation, monitoring and evaluation of interventions under the Employment Support Service Component
- Ensures Gender Equality and Social Inclusion across activities
- Ensure that all activities’ information is appropriately documented and secured
- Ensure the quality of the work completed with the project team meets the project standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as capacity building for person with disability or similar positions
- Excellent understanding of social economic support for person with disability
- Facilitator or trainer is preferable
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- The ability to produce creative material in short deadlines is essential.
All position above the qualified people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter and CV to DMAS CENTER at the address below. Deadline: 31st March 2020. DMAS CENTER 286/18, Khouvieng Road, Buengkhayong village, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: +856 21 262 898, Mobile: +856 20 2829 9188; 020 2357 8899 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All application documents will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
46 total views, 5 today