12 units of 4 WD Double Cap Pickup Trucks
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Name of Country: Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Name of Project: Soum Son Seun Jai Programme (SSSJ-P)
Grant No.: IFAD Grant G-I-DSF-8089-LA
IFB Title: 12 units of 4 WD Double Cap Pickup Trucks
IFB No.: SSSJ/IFB/01
1. The Government of Lao People’s Democratic Republic Entity has applied the National
Budget for FY 2012 received a Grant from International Fund for Agricultural Development
(IFAD) towards the cost of Community-Based Food Security and Economic Opportunities
Programme, and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this Grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for supply 12 units of 4 WD Pickup Trucks for programme teams through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
2. Department of Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry now invites sealed bid from interesting and eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of equipments as shown below:
12 units of 4 WD Pickup Trucks.
The delivery period is 60 days from the date of signing the contract.
3. Bidding will be conducted accordingly to the public bidding procedures specified in the
Decree of the Procurement of Goods, Works, Maintenance and Services date 9 January
2004 and to the Implementing Rules and Regulations, Ministry Of Finance No. 0063/
MOF, 12 March 2004 and No. 0861/MOF, dated 05 May 2009 (Amended Version).
4. This Procurement is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further informa¬tion and inspect the bid documents at the address given below during office hours (08.30 to 12.00 hours and 13.00 to 17.00 hours), Monday to Friday.
6. A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by the interested bidders on the submission of a writing application to the address below beginning 10. 7. 2012 and upon payment of non-refundable fee 800,000 Kip or equivalent US$ 100 . The method of payment will be in cash
7. Bid must be delivered to the address below at or before 9h00 hours on 23. 8. 2012.
Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidders. All bids will be opened at 9h15 hours on 23 .8. 2012 at the Soum Son Seun Jai Office in the presence of the Bidding Committee and the bidders representatives who choose to attend at address
8. All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security not less than two per cent (2%) of total
Bid Price. The Bid Security form shall be a bank guarantee in accordance with the provided form in the Bidding Document
Attention: Mr. Khonesavanh VONGXAY
National Programme Director
Address: SSSJ-P NPCO, Department of Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry,
Lanxang Avenue, Saysettha District,
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Tel: +856 21 263161/ Fax: +856 21 263161
Mobile: 020 22211933
Leave a Reply